(time lapse 300%)
I probably won't get a chance to get the SX down to the basement until Tuesday. But I figured it would be a good idea to run a test beforehand. I'd hate to get it down to the basement only to find some issue that would necessitate hauling it back up. I've moved enough machines at this point to have learned some tricks to make it a little easier, but it's still not something I want to do any more than I have to.
Lissa helped me take the outer box off. The main cabinet body was wrapped in plastic underneath. All I wanted to know was that it powered on and worked. I'd rather keep it as protected as possible for the move down to the basement, so I didn't unwrap it. I just plugged it in and turned it on.
I'm happy to report that it seems to boot up just fine. Additionally, the fans seem to work as the plastic wrap inflated like a giant package of Jiffy Pop.
Pump It Up...literally!