Paying bills...yay! (and by 'yay' I mean 'boofriggincrappyjunkityyuckness')
That was project #1 for the night...it took a lot longer than it should have and is keeping me from the other things I have to do.
- install lights in the basement (started that last night)
- clean office (I'm buried in paperwork here!)
- archive files on the computer (I've let this go so long I can't believe I haven't run out of space...yay for big HDs...yay for server...yay for home networking...I get to spread out my mess)
- start working on DDR-A-Thon 3 videos (yeah, like that's going to happen real soon)
- archive old video projects to DVD before the tapes go kaput
- invent additional hours in the day to fit all this stuff in (If I work on this, I can't get anything else done. But if I did this, maybe I could get *everything* done. What a conundrum!)
So yeah, that's the 'short' list of what I could think of off the top of my head. Too bad so many other things come up that I never seem to make any headway. Well, 'back at it' I suppose.